Author Topic: Medical Marijuana  (Read 6541 times)

Offline jfurry

• View Profile
Re: Medical Marijuana
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »
When playing in the gray area; always use the gray matter;amost nothing worse than the gray bar.
feet never touch the ground

Offline senorsalvia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »
Did I read that right????   "Have a clean record" in order to be allowed a sort of 'buzz license???   Seems draconian and counterintuitive to me....  Say a person has a simple pot possesision on his record..  Do you really think the society at large would be served by further wronging such an individual by keeping he or she off the 'good druggie' list???  If such a person was not a big time dealer/never convicted of other crimes/doesn't beat the wifey and kids/pays his taxes/yadda ya: pray tell, what reason would there be to continue to ostracize such a person.....  ???
Cognitive Liberty:  Think About It!!

Offline AliceTepes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 11:37:07 PM »
did anyone hear about the bullshit in Nashua NH? there was a pot prohibition protest(wow I am really workin' the p words tonight) last saturday and they were smoking weed openly with about 40. the fucked up part was there was only one black guy there and of course the police run over and arrest him. :bnope:   I know they love to profile people but that was just so unwise of them to be that blatantly racist. it's a good thing there about 6 cameras filming them.

the other kinda funny part was that many of the protesters were also openly carrying guns(because that's legal in NH) it's surreal to see a bunch of people in a park smoking bongs with Glocks strapped to their sides.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don\'t matter and those who matter don\'t mind." ~Dr. Seuss

Offline laughingwillow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 08:21:21 AM »
I hope they spank LEO hard for that one, Alice. Pistols and pot, eh?

lw
Lost my boots in transit, babe,
smokin\' pile of leather.
Nailed a retread to my feet
and prayed for better weather...

Offline jfurry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 03:25:22 AM »
life never seems to quit amazing me. was my pleasure to meet up with a criminal attorney for the reason of finding out what is legal and what isnt  in the cali mj world ;after an hour meeting she pulls out a tray and rolls one up. met her again today and we smoked one at a street side cafe after vegan pizza. i love san francisco
feet never touch the ground

Offline dissident

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 10:28:18 PM »
life is quite different than that here in the midwest.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares wind up plowing for those who did not. "