Author Topic: Ayahuasca Diet...  (Read 2608 times)

Offline CarlosTanner

• View Profile
Ayahuasca Diet...
« on: March 03, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »
After drinking ayahuasca, it is important to follow a diet.  This diet helps to minimize stimulation to the body, allowing the natural enzymes to return after the purge brought about by the ayahuasca.  I feel this diet is a powerful healing diet regardless of whether you´ve drank ayahuasca or not.  It helps to calm the body and if kept for a week, can cleanse the digestive system of toxins.
The diet is simple:
Grilled fish (vegetarian fish preferred)
boiled yucca (manioc, casava root)
boiled plantain (should be green and unripe)
lemongrass tea

It is acceptable to add steamed broccoli and peeled cucumber, but it is not in the traditional diet.  This meal is eaten as often as you like, but without sugar, salt, oil, or spices.  It is bland.  That´s the idea.

My teacher, don Juan followed this diet for one year.  His teacher followed it for one and a half years.  It is best done in an undisturbed setting, like in nature.  It is also important to remain abstinent during the diet.  Here in the Amazon, dieters separate themselves from the opposite sex.  No stimulation is the goal, in order to increase sensitivity.  Increased sensitivity results in being able to see, hear, and feel the spirits of the plants and animals.  Increased sensitivity reconnects us with the earth.

The Ayahuasca Foundation, preserving and spreading the wisdom of the indigenous cultures of the Amazon Rainforest.
http://http://www.ayahuascafoundation.org

Offline IOPan

• View Profile
Re: Ayahuasca Diet...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 03:40:48 AM »
imo it's concurrent with a hebrew kosher diet.
"When I was five years old I saw an insect that had been eaten by ants and of which nothing remained except the shell. Through the holes in its anatomy one could see the sky. Every time I wish to attain purity I look at the sky through flesh." Dali