Author Topic: Hepethatis and weed  (Read 6791 times)

Offline senorsalvia

• View Profile
Re: Hepethatis and weed
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
Glad to hear of your good health in most respects...  I'd be most interested in hearing what your Goa homeopath practitioner would reccomend....
Cognitive Liberty:  Think About It!!

Offline Cassie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 08:05:09 AM »
Hey Fuzz .. so glad I found this thread. My best friend has (had) Hep C. and also my roommate and also an ex-lover.
The best friend has 2 kids and did her homework to discover its rare for the babe to get it. I would try and put that out of my mind if I was you.
Secondly she has been cured also by the latest round of the evil drug regime ( i think its interferon).
She got sick with it and looked terrible but it worked!
She actually did 2 treatments coz the first round didn't work. Its all able to be coped with easier if you have good loving support. I wouldn't take the cure until you have had your baby(s) though. My friend has no virus left now.
Weed doesn't hurt you if you have HepC.
Sometimes wiki doesn't get it *quite* right ...
A is the easiest to catch and the easiest to cure
B is very dangerous but there is an effective vaccine. B is often called 'serum hepatitis' and it is the one you can get just by living in the same house with it.
C is , indeed, the most difficult to catch ( but easy-peasy thru a dirty needle). One interesting thing about C tho: it can stay alive in dry blood for a month.
I am wishing all the best for you Fuzz ... even if you test positive - just keep healthy (quit booze and wat senor said about Milk Thistle - its the one!) Look for liver tonics - juiced parsley, celery and beets  - yummmm (NOT)
Love you Fuzz!
all-love and longtime sunshine

Offline Loro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »
I don't know about weed helping but I do know that the herb Chanca piedra is used for hep and for a detox on the liver and gallbladder.
Here is a link to help you
http://http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:ptNXsCT9vNoJ:www.rain-tree.com/chanca-techreport.pdf+Chanca+Piedra&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I hope this helps
Lasci la terra guarire la vostra anima

Offline anikpatsiw

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 12:27:19 AM »
Not to dig up an old post for no reason, but the solution here is quite apparent:

Get the interferon therapy, and stay blazed the whole time so the shitty side-effects are tolerable. :smoke:3

Offline amrad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 10:47:41 PM »
Hey fuzz, I too have just been diagnosed with hep c.  I used to hit up h with a friend in the seventies he died of the disease, and i'v never had a symptom, except sometimes extreme fatigue.  So it really effects people differently.  The studies I'v read is that moderate use of cannabis dosnt pose a danger, but cronic use, what ever that means, seems to interfer with the immune and hormonal system and is detrimental to hep c infected people.
  Have you had a liver ultrasound yet?  They can tell what shape your liver is in, and you can adjust your lifestye accordingly, ie you may decide to totally abstain from alcohol if its already scared.  Its a six month wait for a liver scan where I live, sooo I totally stopped drinking until I get the results of the scan.  Hey, good luck, and knowledge is power.