Author Topic: Question  (Read 1502 times)

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Question
« on: February 10, 2018, 02:44:35 PM »
What is the legal status of SD in the US now? Ive had a plant on my front porch for close to 20 years from one of  my first trades.
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »
Here you go my brother.

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 01:40:30 PM »
Thank you! Ive seen 30x sold as a weed substitute. People think if its legal it must be ok.

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 07:49:36 PM »
Thank you! Ive seen 30x sold as a weed substitute. People think if its legal it must be ok.

I'd certainly hope that whoever was sold that did their research. Holy cow, I can only imagine as some people have little to no receptors for Salvia and others doors are blown away by straight leaf... how damaging it could be if someone who was not affected handed someone who had a good amount of receptors the stuff while driving or some other task that required any kind of dexterity at all.  I mean, I could graft and graft well under the influence of Mary, but under the influence of Salvia? Forget about it. Walking can often be a task... especially with a 30x  !?!

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 07:12:07 PM »
The best use of salvia imo is as an antidepressant or for serious self exploration. It sucks as a recreational drug
Stoney

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 12:16:59 PM »
Its anything but recreational.

Jack Green

Offline Sphered

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 10:27:30 AM »
I concur with that, absolutely not recreational, unless you enjoy something most people eventually shy away from after awhile due to being overpoweringly strong. It isn't what I call fun, but it can be used for serious investigation and exploration of psychedelic landscapes of the mind..
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:29:17 AM by Sphered »