Author Topic: Wellbutrin +maoi issue.  (Read 7655 times)

Re: Wellbutrin +maoi issue.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 08:59:12 PM »
No.  But I imagine seeing it would steer me towards getting the vaccine...  I just can't wrap my head around why someone does not develop immunity after infection only after exposure to the attenuated form.   perhaps there is an explanation for this I don't understand.   

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 10:40:30 PM »
I would think that if you got off the coke habit and got stabilized you would not have a problem getting off the welbutrin too. I personally would not want to take a pharmaceutical all my life, they all have side effects. If you do decide to try quitting it, be sure to taper off slowly. You may be addicted to the wellbutrin by now.

I used to take various things but i prefer natural herbs now. I take st john's for low moods, pot to help me sleep and other herbs, amino acids, vitamins, etc for health.
Stoney

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 03:06:27 PM »
The withdrawals scare me but side effects seem minimum. Also being depressed again scares me even more. Not sure how long i have left to stay and i dont know if I want to spend my years fighting that battle. I trashed my receptors but good. Neurotransmitter support might be like insulin for a diabetic.  When i was on Zoloft the side effects were pretty noisy and it didnt help. When I switched it was like I felt complete for the first time. Not sure what to do, but I wouldnt trade how i feel now for anything.
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 03:28:26 PM »
A futhur question. When i was on sertraline it seemed to attenuate psychedelics. It seemed like it took twice as much to get half as high. Do think maybe bupropion does the same thing?
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 02:03:31 AM »
On the subject of vaccines, vaccines save lives. Indirectly they save lives by giving a group herd immunity. Not sure why any educated person would not get vaccinated.

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 11:10:18 PM »
They put mercury in many vaccines, this is a worry for some
Stoney

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 04:50:38 PM »
They put thimerosal in flu vaccines. I'm not aware of any other vaccine with that ingredient and there is no scientific evidence supporting any danger from that ingredient in flu vaccines. Correct me if I am wrong.