Author Topic: No one posts anymore  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No one posts anymore
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 08:55:05 PM »
And another, none of the 11 posted so I don't know why they want to join and not post
Stoney

Offline judih

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 11:29:35 PM »
just returned from a silent retreat: The Way of the Heart or Metta. non-speech has a lot going for it

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 10:42:00 AM »
Is this really true that no one posts anymore?

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 11:10:57 PM »
they don't make quality posts like yours. Nice photos
Stoney

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 03:53:34 PM »
Thanks for the compliment. That Trichocereus was grown from a seed Roach sent me. I thought she deserved a little "bling" so to speak.

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 06:40:27 PM »
Well last time i asked a serious question I got about ten pages of why I was full of shit and doing it wrong. And no real information that addressed my question. Know what I mean? And no one gives a crap about music apparently.
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »
It is real good to see you posting JRL. Been missing seeing you around. I think we all love music deep down whether we personally have any talent or not. Singing is often the backbone to setting up the atmosphere for many ceremonies. You don't see too many crescent moon or crossfire ceremonies without someone singing and beating on a water drum. You don't see a yuwipi ceremony without yuwipi singers and drummers. Both yuwipi and peyote ceremonies generally have rattles involved in those ceremonies as well. The bottom line as I see it is that spirituality is often tied to music as music is a powerful force that can move our emotions incredible heights or take them down low as well. As long as you are feeling something from your music and others are feeling something from it then your doing it right. Not every song is for every mood and not every genre is for everyone.

Offline judih

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2017, 12:25:36 AM »
true, wakinyan. Sometimes the noise level drowns out the wisdom.
sorry jrl you got bulldozed.
good conversations are hard to come by.
it's more 'open mic'. Someone steps up, does their thing ( or shows photos ) and others applaud and digest.

Offline Wakinyan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2017, 01:18:24 AM »
JRL, anything you post. You can be sure I'm reading it or listening to it. I think that goes for many of us and not just me. Sometimes the silence is simply because others don't have anything to add or don't feel they do at any rate. Then you get a few loudmouths like me that spout out their opinion whether they know anything or not. My theory is as long as you feel something you have a right to voice that feeling. Others have the same right to put you back into your place or enlighten you as to what was really meant if need be. I'm one of those fools that loves music and art, but I don't have a clue as to what its really about. I just admire those art forms that make me feel and if it doesn't resonate with me I don't care how popular it is.