Author Topic: Stoney  (Read 306 times)

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Stoney
« on: July 31, 2017, 06:17:40 PM »
How do you like your hero now?
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stoney
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:44:02 PM »
Not so much I will admit. He has been an embarrassment to all. I wish he would stop tweeting for one thing. I hate sessions but hopefully he will have to go. I dont like some other things either.

But we did not have a choice between two good candidates, we had once again bad vs worse. I think the old hag was worse even after the clown moves we have seen so far from trump.

Save up your money to pay off in a few more months, lol. Trump isn't going anywhere.
Stoney

Offline JRL

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »
Except possibly prison.
a group of us, on peyote, had little to share with a group on marijuana

the marijuana smokers were discussing questions of the utmost profundity and we were sticking our fingers in our navels & giggling
                  Jack Green

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:52:35 PM »
I know you are hoping for that. Did you really want the war hawk hill in charge right now with nk boiling over? Or you want pense to take over? he will be an improvement? He is very religious from what I hear. He might be president in 2024 after trumps second term.
Stoney

Offline cenacle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 09:57:43 PM »
hey stoney! :) hey JRL!

"trump's second term"

LOFL

I hated George HW Bush but he was far more of a president than Der Clusterfuck in Chief. And he was one term and done. so don't go assuming another 4 year nightmare when this one has hardly begun.

NK situation only goes hot if Der Clusterfuck starts firing missiles. NK is rattling sabres like they do to every new president. It's in the history books. It's a defensive move. The only wild card is Der Clusterfuck and his try to deflect from the FBI investigation.

Clinton would not be accomplishing much more with the Republican Congress, but at least she was not as fucking moronic as this joker. 200 days of him so far and everyone is exhausted. Even his own people are getting beat down from his ongoing stupid infantile behavior.

I don't know if the Dems will take back the Congress, and I don't think most of them are progressive enough for my taste, but even just winning one house of Congress will stop this high speed train wreck until 2020. Then we'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:00:25 PM by cenacle »

Offline Stonehenge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 01:49:30 PM »
I'm not too happy with his style either, cen. He was the lesser of the evils, what else can I say? People in his own party beg him to stop the tweets but he keeps on. But otoh, the media builds up and exaggerates everything too so that is a factor. Stuff they never would have reported about obummer gets front page news. Like how much security costs for his visits. Obummer didn't cost anything? no stories about that. so on and so on.

Then there are the bad appointments, sessions for one and the fda for another. Then he goes public with stuff that should have been private. I'm no fan of his either, see comment above about lesser of evils. It seems we will never get a choice between two good ones, never seems to happen, not for many decades at least.

Obummer, shrub and I believe clinton caved in to kim and his father, gave him bribes in exchange for promises which he broke. We need someone to stand up to him. The un sanctions were exactly the right thing or do you object to that as well? Talk is cheap and I don't believe trump will be the first to fire a missile. But he is standing up to kim and I don't think even you can say that is wrong.

What I would like to see is a surgical strike and take out the fat man. He is the only problem, the people don't hate us, the military knows war would be suicide but does the big nut know it?

Stoney